The State of Texas Windstorm Inspections Program was revised January 1, 2017. View updated Windstorm Information (PDF) for Residents and Contractors.
- Ordinance 2130 (PDF): City Council adopted Ordinance 2130 (PDF) at its February 16, 2016 meeting adopting the 2015 ICC building codes and 2014 NEC. The codes went into effect on June 1, 2016.
- Ordinance 2087 (PDF): City Council adopted Ordinance 2087 (PDF) at its May 6, 2014 meeting modifying the Unified Development Ordinance affecting permitted use table, fences, parking lot design, exterior lighting, and definitions.
- Ordinance 2082 (PDF) was approved by City Council at its January 21, 2014 meeting modifying permissible construction times.
- Ordinance 2072 (PDF): City council adopted Ordinance 2072 (PDF) at its November 5, 2013 meeting affecting subdivisions, platting, use, turning lanes, surface improvements, fire hydrant access and fees for fire code plan review and inspections.
- Ordinance 2249 (PDF): City council adopted Ordinance 2249 (PDF) effective November 2 2021 implementing Impact Fees.
- City Council adopted a Fee Schedule (PDF) in January 2020 affecting fees for signs, re-inspections and work started prior to permit issuance.